Google

Google

Google Search

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

When I said I LOVE U!!!

When U R only 5 yrs old, I said I Love U.
U asked me: What is it?

When U R 15 yrs old, I said I Love U.
U blushed... U look down and smile...

When U R 20 yrs old, I said I Love U.
U put your head on my shoulder and hold my hand... Afraid that I might disappear...

When U R 25 yrs old, I said I Love U.
U prepare breakfast and serve it in front of me, and kiss my forehead said: U better be quick, it's gonna be late

When U R 30 yrs old, I said I Love U.
U said: if u really love me, please come back early after work.

When U R 40 yrs old, I said I Love U.
U r cleaning the dining table and said: ok dear, but it's time for u to help our child with his/her revision...

When U R 50 yrs old, I said I Love U.
U r knitting and u laugh at me :-D

When U R 60 yrs old, I said I Love U.
U smile at me :-)

When U R 70 yrs old. I said I Love U.
We sit on the rocking chair with our glasses on. I'm reading your love Letter that u sent to me 50 yrs ago... With our hand crossing together...

When U R 80 yrs old, U said U Love Me!
I didn't say anything but cried... That day must be the happiest day of my life! Because U said U Love Me!!!

Please appreciate your loved ones…. say "I Love You" to them today!

[I Love You] means really care for you... say it out but not to expect the return or anything....

[I Love You] is said because there is a pure thought. That was hoping this magical 3 words could bring you happiness and futurity...and because of having such pure thoughts... ppl that have true heart to a person to gives out all his/her courage to tell: I Love You

*Appreciate this words for it speaks and reveals the truth of a person. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

No comments: